Re: Looking for dist. for Forgotten Memories

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:51:53 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jenny,

the film you are probably searching for, is called
Chile, La memoria obstinada ( Chile, Obstinate Memory ), made by
Patricio Guzman (famous for his "La Batailla de Chile") in 1997. You can
buy it from LAVA VIDEO for $ 390,-.
For further details please search their database:
http://www.lavavideo.org/

It is also available from First Run Features:

VHS First Run Features. L98-48 58 min.
$ 390.00 (Publisher)
VHS First Run Icarus Films. CHL 58 min.

With kind regards