Re: Brief Encounters

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:59:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Magery,

I suppose there is no hope to get this title in the format you want.

It has been available long ago from the following company (according to
WorldCat):
Fort Lee, N.J. : Russian-American Educational Services (1990)

But I suppose they don't exist any longer, at least not in Fort Lee, New
Jersey (last entry in WorldCat from this company was in 1997).

Perhaps someone can identify the adress of this company if they should
be still operating.

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin