Re: ThBritish show "As You Like It"

Wendy Ensor (wendy.ensor@orrville.lib.oh.us)
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:22:42 -0800 (PST)

Here are some close calls:

There's a BBC comedy called "As Time Goes By." This is about a man and
woman who "attempt to rekindle a love affair abandoned during the Korean
War..."

I have also found a movie (not a series) called "Like it is" which is
about London's gay club world and a bare-knuckle fighter.

These can be found in theSignals Video gift catalog.
www.GiftCatalog.com
Click the "Video" link under Signals. (also phone 1-800-530-2225)