Re: DiscCheck machines, again

Karen Maki (maki@nslsilus.org)
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:19:04 -0800 (PST)

It is my understanding that the DiscCheck machine has just recently been released to
five libraries. The company has some 30 libraries on a waiting list. We use their
TapeCheck machine and are satisfied with it and thus are on the waiting list, expecting
to receive the DiscCheck in Spring 2002. If reviews by that time are not favorable, we
will cancel our order.

Karen Maki
Gail Borden Public Library
Elgin IL