Re: IFEX?

Stephanie Gates (sjg@psulias.psu.edu)
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:03:42 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_6DlkPRBuxEGv4q4Mvv/lhg)

Margery,

we here at Penn State added the sequel to "Best Boy" ... "Best Man" w/in
the last year .... it (and Best Boy it looks like) are available from:

Only Child Motion Pictures, Inc.
22-D Hollywood Ave
Ho-ho-kus, NJ 07423
800-343-5540
201-652-1973 (fax)
email: tmcndy@aol.com

there's also a 42 minutes compilation of both.

Best Boy runs around $145, Best Man at $ 295 (2000 prices)

Stephanie Gates
Penn State MediaTech