RE: Buud Yam

Steve Guy (contact@newsreel.org)
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:33:04 -0800 (PST)

California Newsreel does not distribute BUUD YAM. Apparently it is not in
distribution in the US. Cornelius Moore, the director of our Library of
African Cinema was able to give me the fax number for the films
international agents. They are:
Main Stream
in Paris
fax#: 4763-0762

Good luck.

Steve Guy
California Newsreel
149 Ninth Street #420
San Francisco, CA 94103
phone: 415.621.6196
fax: 415.621.6522
e-mail: contact@newsreel.org
http://www.newsreel.org

California Newsreel is the distributor of the Oscar winner BIG MAMA, which
examines kinship care, and the Academy Award-nominated documentaries: LONG
NIGHT'S JOURNEY INTO DAY, on South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation
Commission; LEGACY, the portrait of a family on welfare in Chicago; and ON
TIP TOE: GENTLE STEPS TO FREEDOM, focusing on the South African musical
group Ladysmith Black Mambazo.