* a new 16mm film projector
* soundproofing for our viewing room (about 10'x20')
* media equipment carts, to hold TV, DVDplayer, etc
* automated viewing screen that descends from the ceiling
* 4-5 small TVs for carrels
* 1-2 DVDs for carrels (good ones that won't flip out over scratches)
* 2 new laser printers that could handle high-volume jobs (we'd need this
if we automated the checkout, but not otherwise)
I need to this information for the "Technology Planning Project."
Thank you very much!
College of Library and Information Sciences
University of South Carolina.