Re: Search: Circle of Healing

Amy Severson (
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:08:44 -0800 (PST)

Here is the link for CBC educational sales (where the video in question is
NOT listed)

I'm wondering if you are looking instead for "Circles", an NFB production
from 1997. Same subject matter, similar title. You can search them at Select the "Collections" tab and search

At 12:41 PM 11/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, all! Anybody know of a source for a 1990 (?) title called "Circle of
>Healing: Breaking the Silence"? It's a video dealing with child abuse
>among Canadian Native Americans; it appears to have been issued by CBC at
>one time, though I can't find a listing for it on their site, in the Video
>Source Book, or in Bowker. Thanks for any clues!
>Randy Hertzler
>University of Washington Libraries

Amy Severson
Learning and Instructional Development Centre
7512 Education Building
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada
phone: (604) 291-4300 fax: (604) 291-4900