Re: Search: Circle of Healing

Amy Severson (ajs@sfu.ca)
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:08:44 -0800 (PST)

Here is the link for CBC educational sales (where the video in question is
NOT listed)
http://www.cbc.ca/insidecbc/educational/index.htm

I'm wondering if you are looking instead for "Circles", an NFB production
from 1997. Same subject matter, similar title. You can search them at
http://www.nfb.ca/E/index.html Select the "Collections" tab and search
"Circles"

Amy

At 12:41 PM 11/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, all! Anybody know of a source for a 1990 (?) title called "Circle of
>Healing: Breaking the Silence"? It's a video dealing with child abuse
>among Canadian Native Americans; it appears to have been issued by CBC at
>one time, though I can't find a listing for it on their site, in the Video
>Source Book, or in Bowker. Thanks for any clues!
>
>Randy Hertzler
>University of Washington Libraries

Amy Severson
Learning and Instructional Development Centre
7512 Education Building
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada
phone: (604) 291-4300 fax: (604) 291-4900
ajs@sfu.ca www.imc.sfu.ca/med