RE: Fiddling video

Patti McVay Gorrell (pmcvay@acs.wooster.edu)
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:33:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear Elaine,

My husband has a bluegrass band and we see hear about videos on 'how to
play' fiddle/banjo/mandolin, etc., all the time. Check out the IMBA
(International Bluegrass Musician Association) website and it will refer
you to other links and sources. Or read a copy of "Bluegrass Unlimited" or
"Bluegrass Now" and you'll see pages of 'how-to' videos that are being
marketed.

Good luck, Patti