RE: video source

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:28:10 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C160B7.82237CD0

You may want to check out "Taken For a Ride" (New Day Films). A well put
together film about the same subject.

Best Regards,
Myles

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Crellin [mailto:ian.crellin@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 2:12 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: video source

Thank you Anne - I will check it out.

Ian

Anne Plyler wrote:

There is one called The End of the Line: Rochester's Subway produced by
Fredrick Armstrong, Animatus Studio, 1994, Rochester, NY.
We bought ours in the shop at the Rochester Public Library.
Anne

Ian Crellin wrote:

Hello all - Is anyone familiar with a video entitled, The End of the Line,
about the demise of streetcars (trolleys, trams) in U.S. cities.

Thanks for any info you might have.

--
Ian Crellin
Audiovisual Library/Collection Development

--

------_=_NextPart_001_01C160B7.82237CD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"