Re: Educational Clearinghouse?

Travis Bautz (avd_travis@DAYTON.LIB.OH.US)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

It's interesting that you sent this, I was just previewing one of the titles
from this company tonight. A branch in our system sent me several titles from
this company requesting they be added to our collection. Like you said, there
was really nothing about them on their web-site (although there was more
information on their web site than on the tapes themselves).

WorldCat didn't provide me with much information either. I couldn't help it,
my curiosity got the best of me so I quickly previewed one tape (called "The
United Nations"). It wasn't bad, but it wasn't exceptional either. I'm still
not sure of its targeted audience or age group after watching it.

Anyone else have better luck with this company?

Travis