Re: Waiting for Godot

Patrick Walsh (patrick.walsh@films.com)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Francis,
For what it's worth I thought I'd volunteer this one (no Martin or
Williams though.)

Patrick Walsh
Films for the Humanities & Sciences
patrick.walsh@films.com
www.films.com

Waiting for Godot
by Samuel Beckett
This program literally takes to the stage to explore the many themes at work
in this enigmatic Beckett drama. It alternates between performances of
various scenes of the play and analysis of them. (28 minutes, color)
#EYA6699 Purchase: $129 Rental: $75