Re: Agriculture/farming videos

Delin, Peter (
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Elsa,

after all there is still another source for agriculture and gardening
videos in the U.S. (NTSC format):

Here are some sources in the PAL regions:

Videos from "Universität für Bodenkultur" in Vienna (in german, but
films of the scientific type):

Viburnum Gardens in Australia (more gardening and horticulture than

Another promising possibility is to search the AVANCE database of the
BUFVC (British University Film and Video Council)
Please select DATABASES and then AVANCE. With a keyword search e.g.
"agriculture" (medium: video) you will find several distributors for
agriculture videos offered in the U.K. and worldwide (mostly with their
adresses and websites).

Further distributors are here: (most parts of their website are
still under construction) (compassion in animal
transport etc.)

Here is a distributor of agriculture videos in dutch language (perhaps
useful for your institution, although the dutch way of agriculture is
not the ecologigal one...) (see "catalogus", adress is under "Stoa Group")

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin