Re: A Connecticut Yankee

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Carmel,

according to the FIAF files the film is in the archives of the Museum of
Modern Art in New York:
CONNECTICUT YANKEE AT KING ARTHUR'S COURT, A (US, Emmett J. Flynn, 1921)
PC: Fox Film Corp.
CA: Myers, Harry; Stark(e), Pauline; Theby, Rosemary; Clary, Charles;
Mong, William V.; Siegmann, George; Gordon, Charles; Formes, Karl;
Fortier, Herbert; Farrington, Adele; McDonald, Wilfred
AR: Museum of Modern Art (New York)

But I don't know if they have a copy for rental.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html