Re: Renaissance series/BBC

Patrick Walsh (
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Joan,

Indeed, we carry the series (description below.) Thanks to CSemper!
Our toll-free number is 800-275-5126. Email:

Patrick Walsh
Films for the Humanities & Sciences

Renaissance: A Fresh Look at the Evolution of Western Art
In this dynamic six-part series filmed on location all around Europe,
acclaimed art critic Andrew Graham-Dixon promotes a deeper understanding of
the cultural, intellectual, and social transformations that characterize the
Renaissance. Re-appraising a wide range of works from both artistic and
cultural perspectives and challenging common misconceptions of the era and
its high art, Graham-Dixon encourages a richer appreciation of each artist's
creative genius. A BBC Production. 6-part series, 60 minutes each.
#FEC11325 Series:$799 Program not available in Canada.