(no subject)

Lorraine (llklok@hkucc.hku.hk)
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Teresa,

Thanks for sharing. It is kind of late to reply because my PC was broke
down a while ago and I have to catch up with all the outstanding
emails. By the way, may I know if you will turn on any of your TVs for
current affairs like news during office hours for students?

Look forward to hearing from you

Lorraine Lok
AV Librarian
University of Hong Kong Libraries