Re: Robbie Robertson & Documentary on "Tom Dooley"

CSemper (semper@bc.edu)
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Rhonda:

I remember watching the PBS program on Robertson. This is all I have
found about it: from the Producer--Perry Films

http://www.perryfilms.com/projects/noise.html

CSemper
Media Center/O'Neill Library
Boston College