RE: Multizone DVD Players

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 06:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

We have four Sony multiregional units in use and, as far as I know, they
display anything we've asked them to. The problem is that they are not "plug
and play"; they operate at 220 and need a step-up transformer to operate.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far to the open v. closed stacks
question about videos. The responses are thought-provoking.

Patty
Patricia Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center