Re: One Way Street: Fragments for Walter Benjamin

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 06:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleen,

according to WorldCat this title (VHS/NTSC) was distibuted in 1993 by
Vast Distribution, New York. But this distributor doesn't seem to exist
any longer. As this film was produced by ABC Australia you might contact
these offices for further information:

Australian Broadcasting Corporation
International Offices (2000):
NEW YORK
Room 2260
630 Fifth Avenue
New York NY. 10111. U.S.A.
Phone: (1212) 332 2540
Fax: (1212) 332 2546
Office Manager: Maggie Jones

WASHINGTON
National Press Building,
Suite 510, 529 14th Street N.W.
Washington DC 20045 U.S.A.
Phone: (1202) 466 8575
Fax: (1202) 626 5188
Business Manager: Grady Houseknecht
Agnes Cusack, Jonathan Holmes, Craig McMurtrie, Michael Carey

If you should not succeed you might contact the AFI Research Services of
the Australian Film Institute. They probably provide the information you
need:
http://www.afi.org.au/research/index.html

Another source of information is RONIN FILMS (mail order Australia,
educational rights)
http://www.roninfilms.com.au/view.html?key=walter+benjamin&index=0&oid=1832261
They offer this title on VHS/PAL but I suppose only for the australian
market. But they probably know the appropriate distributor for the U.S.
http://www.roninfilms.com.au/aboutus.html

To get more information about this title check out these links:
http://www.isea.qc.ca/symposium/archives/isea92/exhib/exhib25.html
http://jinx.sistm.unsw.edu.au/~greenlft/1992/83/83p24b.htm

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat