Re: "Hunting for bin Laden" comments?

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

I caught this on PBS and thought it was a very worthwhile piece. The
"segment" relating to Sept. 11 is simply a Bill Moyers introduction that
connects the documentary to these tragic events. But the film is a great
introduction to the man upon whom much of the world's attention is
focused, how he may relate to various terrorist cells around the world,
and a peek into the world of fanaticism. Very timely, and well worth the
price; I ordered two for our Media Center, given the anticipated
demand/interest.

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries