Re: Video Search

Karen Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:23:28 -0700 (PDT)

We have it in our collection. Was purchased in '93 from Public Media Video
in Chicago (I think an arm of Films, Inc. at the time). Cataloging record
shows it was an InVision Production for Majestic Films International in
association with BBC Television, and WGBH Boston. If you need to borrow
it, contact Pam Marek, 406-243-5976 or email imsmovie@selway.umt.edu.

260 [Chicago, Ill.] :$bPublic Media Video,$cc1993.
(At 07:33 AM 10/2/2001 -0700, Margi Peoples wrote:
>Hi,
> I'm trying to locate the following video "Crude Diplomacy/Power to the
>Producers", it was part of the series The Pize: the Epic Quest for Oil,
>Money and Power. It was distributed by Films, Inc.
> Thank you in advance
>

> Margi Peoples
> University of San Diego
> 5998 Alcala Park
> San Diego, CA 92110
> 619-260-4600 ext. 8951
> peoples@San Diego.edu

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: 406-243-2856
Instructional Media Services FAX: 406-243-2689
32 Campus Drive #4968 E-mail: karend@selway.umt.edu
The University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812-4968