Re: Looking to borrow: "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster"

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm...

--On Monday, October 01, 2001 1:06 PM -0700 Gary Handman
<ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Well...I hate to be the one to break this, Jeff, but it does not appear
> that whatever grudge came between Godzilla and the Smog Monster, it has
> not been captured on video tape (check out www.moviesunlimited.com).
> Hey...wasn't this film re-released in the early 90's as "LA Story" ????
>
> Gary

If only. That one I can get hold of, of course.

Someone else on list just passed along the tip that ebay has a copy of the
title for $15.99--which is better than the $150 copy on Amazon. I've just
tipped off the would-be borrower.

Jeff