Re: Looking to borrow: "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster"

Jeanne Mueller (jmueller@wcpl.lib.oh.us)
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:20:16 -0700 (PDT)

There are a few copies up for sale on eBay.

Jeanne

At 12:22 PM 10/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes, folks, I'm serious.
>
>We have a student doing a thesis paper, and needs to view this film. It is
>currently out of print--and she's tried interlibrary loan and cannot find
>a willing candidate. I can find no academic collections in my area with
>the title, and no local video rental store appears to carry a copy anymore.
>
>Anyone happen to have this in their collection? If you do and you'd be
>willing to loan under restricted conditions, we'd have the student watch
>it here in our media center.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Jeff
>
>**********
>Jeff Clark
>Director
>Media Resources (MSC 1701)
>James Madison University
>clarkjc@jmu.edu
>540-568-6770 (voice)
>540-568-3405 (fax)

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

Jeanne Mueller
Washington Centerville Public Library
111 W. Spring Valley Rd.
Centerville, OH 45458

"[Librarians] have got their radical factions, like the Ruby Ridge
or Waco types," who want to share all content for free,
said Judith Platt, a spokeswoman for the Association of
American Publishers.