Re: Looking to borrow: "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster"

Margery May (mmay@mail.wesleyan.edu)
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Blockbuster shows it for rent on their web site, but only in the four areas
they specify, none of 'em in Virginia. It might be worthwhile to use their
"store locater" section to see if there's a Blockbuster in your area that
also has it. Good luck!

Margery

>At 12:22 PM 10/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>>Yes, folks, I'm serious.
>>
>>We have a student doing a thesis paper, and needs to view this film. It
>>is currently out of print--and she's tried interlibrary loan and cannot
>>find a willing candidate. I can find no academic collections in my area
>>with the title, and no local video rental store appears to carry a copy
>>anymore.
>>
>>Anyone happen to have this in their collection? If you do and you'd be
>>willing to loan under restricted conditions, we'd have the student watch
>>it here in our media center.
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>
>>Jeff
>>
>>**********