Re: Looking to borrow: "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster"

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Well...I hate to be the one to break this, Jeff, but it does not appear
that whatever grudge came between Godzilla and the Smog Monster, it has not
been captured on video tape (check out
www.moviesunlimited.com). Hey...wasn't this film re-released in the early
90's as "LA Story" ????

Gary

At 12:22 PM 10/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes, folks, I'm serious.
>
>We have a student doing a thesis paper, and needs to view this film. It is
>currently out of print--and she's tried interlibrary loan and cannot find
>a willing candidate. I can find no academic collections in my area with
>the title, and no local video rental store appears to carry a copy anymore.
>
>Anyone happen to have this in their collection? If you do and you'd be
>willing to loan under restricted conditions, we'd have the student watch
>it here in our media center.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Jeff

>Jeff Clark