Re: Beneath the Veil

Judie Porter (porterj@ride.ri.net)
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

One more question:
We found Beyond the Veil in the Films for the Humanities catalog and the
title is 'Beyond the Veil: Are Iranian Women Rebelling." This is 22 minutes
long and interviews Islamic scholars. Is there another video called 'Beyond
the Veil: Afghan Women under Fundamentalism' also in Films for the
Humanities? I'm not finding that.
Are they the same and cover both countries??
Was the CNN video definitely Afghanistan? I didn't actually see it, but
that's what I was told. Thank you for your help so far.
judith porter