Re: Ellis Island Tales

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Magery,

I suppose this is the adress in Paris you have already tried (dating
from 1999):
http://www.sfjff.org/cgi-bin/sfjff_resource.pl?titleID=794

To get a VHS/NTSC-Version you might call the following number in Paris
which is from the current Paris telephone database:
Robert Bober
102, rue Amelot
75011 Paris
Tel.: +33 1 48 05 99 82
or: +33 1 48 05 87 34

The film ("Récits d'Ellis Island") has been published in France by
Visionary Records in french, VHS/SECAM:
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=434832&SubjectId=0&SID=6F669B88%2D85BE%2DE88F%2D375A%2D416E401B2198&UID=&AID=&Origin=FnacAff&Pe=2&No=1&Fr=0&Mn=1&Ra=-3&To=0

Here is a short biography of Robert Bober:
http://www.sfjff.org/sfjff19/filmmakers/09D.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Video Lektorat
http://www.zlb.de/index-e.htm