RE: Ellis Island Tales

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:13:28 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what this video is about, so the following may not be any help
to you, but The Ellis Island Immigration Museum markets a half-hour vhs
called Island of Hope -- Island of Tears. It's a great video, produced by
Charles Guggenheim (Academy-Award winning filmmaker), about Ellis Island and
the immigrants who were processed there. If I remember correctly, the cost
of the video was around $25.
Patricia Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center