Re: looking for two titles in 16mm

Mary Laskowski (mkschnei@uiuc.edu)
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

Morning Becky,
I have Eraserhead on CLV that you could ILL if that would be helpful. Let
me know personally if you do as our collection is non-request unless I set
up the shipping myself.
Mary

At 07:46 AM 9/25/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Good Morning:
>
>Well, I'm back in the film/video business, at least for the interim, so of
>course I am coming to the experts for help. I have received a request to
>rent or ILL 16mm prints of the following titles:
>
>Eraserhead
>El Topo
>
>The person is willing to use video (or DVD--but I don't think either of
>these titles are out on DVD)
>if need be.
>
>Any help would be most appreciated!
>
>Becky

>Becky Albitz
>Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian and acting
>Film Studies selector
>Penn State University
>W327 Pattee Library
>University Park, PA 16802
>(814) 865-9720
>rsa4@psu.edu

Mary S. Laskowski
Assistant Undergraduate Librarian
Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves
Assistant Professor of Library Administration
University of Illinois, University Library
Undergraduate Library
1402 West Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
(217) 244-3771 fax (217) 265-0936