RE: looking for two titles in 16mm

Marlene (marlene@amcmedia.com)
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

You could try Evergreen Video in NYC (212-691-7362). They are a video store
that rents rare, avante garde and out of print videos. I believe the still
do mail order rentals.

Marlene
Advanced Media Concepts

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Becky Albitz
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: looking for two titles in 16mm

Good Morning:

Well, I'm back in the film/video business, at least for the interim, so of
course I am coming to the experts for help. I have received a request to
rent or ILL 16mm prints of the following titles:

Eraserhead
El Topo

The person is willing to use video (or DVD--but I don't think either of
these titles are out on DVD)
if need be.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Becky

Becky Albitz
Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian and acting Film
Studies selector
Penn State University
W327 Pattee Library
University Park, PA 16802