Re: Video information

Gary Handman (
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

Amazon sisters = Women Make Movies (

The rest are unfamiliar to me.

There's web info re in the dust of development at

There's contact info for the producer of Now they Call Me Doctor at

Health in the city might be a WHO production:

Health in the city made in association with the World Health
Organization with the support of the Government of Italy's
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department for Development
Publisher: [S.l.] : Television for the Environment, c1989.

Doc. Numbers: Stock No.: WHO Publications Center USA.

At 09:27 AM 09/24/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for information on the following videos that a faculty member
>has requested.
>Amazon Sisters
>In the Dust of Development
>Now They Call Me Doctor
>Health in the City
>Thanks in advance for help.
>Terri Summey
>Associate Professor
>Program Coordinator for Distance Services, Collection Development, and
>W. A. White Library
>Emporia State University
>1200 Commercial - Box 4051
>Emporia KS 66801