Re: Video information

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

Amazon sisters = Women Make Movies (www.wmm.com)

The rest are unfamiliar to me.

There's web info re in the dust of development at
http://www.padetc.laopdr.org/description.htm

There's contact info for the producer of Now they Call Me Doctor at
http://www.worldwoman.net/VirtualNewsroom/MercedesSayagues.html

Health in the city might be a WHO production:

Health in the city made in association with the World Health
Organization with the support of the Government of Italy's
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department for Development
Co-operation.
Publisher: [S.l.] : Television for the Environment, c1989.

Doc. Numbers: Stock No.: WHO Publications Center USA.

At 09:27 AM 09/24/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for information on the following videos that a faculty member
>has requested.
>
>Amazon Sisters
>In the Dust of Development
>Now They Call Me Doctor
>Health in the City
>
>Thanks in advance for help.
>
>Terri
>
>Terri Summey
>Associate Professor
>Program Coordinator for Distance Services, Collection Development, and
>Webmaster
>W. A. White Library
>Emporia State University
>1200 Commercial - Box 4051