Re: Fw: looking for a video

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

I believe the video that you're looking for is The Way Things Go by Peter
Fischli & David Weiss available from First Run/Icarus Films (718)418-8900,
www.frif.com, e-mail info@frif.com.

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
400 Cathedral St. web: http://www.pratt.lib.md.us/slrc/sas
Baltimore, MD 21201