Re: film search

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

It's listed in the Internet Movie Database as Addio zio Tom, but there's
no hint of a video version for sale. However, the title Farewell Uncle
Tom came from the box of an Australian video box.

Here's the entry: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0180396

-- Kris

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Jerry Notaro wrote:

> "Threatt, Monique L" wrote:
>
> > Hi Jerry,
> >
> > According to Frame by Frame I by Phyllis Klotman (IU Press) the alternative
> > title
> > is Adieu Oncle Tom. It does not list a distributor, but the studio/company
> > was Cannon and Solter, Sabinson and Roshin. Made in Italy, 1971.
> >
> > --Monique Threatt
>
> Also known as Good-bye Uncle Tom. Shot in Haiti. Shown in many urban African
> American movie theaters in the early seventies.
>
> Jerry

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405