Re: First Encounters of Indigenous People

Kathleen E. Pallan (Admin.mtech2@worthington.k12.oh.us)
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

--------------5C2B1D09A34AF7733926D184

The one copy from the series "American Adventure", that we own is "Indian pottery of San Ildefonso" it is produced by the National Park Service and distributed by Finley-Holiday Film Corp. of Whittier, CA with a copyright date of 1972, distribution,1985?. Some titles from the series "Origins" may be of interest:
"The first Europeans" and "The first nations" from Journal Films. "Surviving Columbus: the story of the Pueblo people" and the series "500 Nations" from PBS. "Origins" from the series "In search of a dream" from ABC News and distributed by Films for the Humanities.

Kathleen

Barbara Voss wrote:

> Hi,
> Since I didn't get any "bites" on a vendor for "The American Adventure" series I'm assuming that this series probably isn't available...... Is there anything else available on this subject?

--------------5C2B1D09A34AF7733926D184

begin:vcard
n:Pallan;Kathleen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.worthington.k12.oh.us
org:Worthington City Schools;The Educational Media Center
adr:;;200 E. Wilson Bridge;Worthington;Ohio;43085;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:Admin.mtech2@worthington.k12.oh.us
title:Multi Media Cataloging/EMC Web Pages
note:Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students and they check out books. And then they learn things." (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)
fn:Kathleen Pallan
end:vcard

--------------5C2B1D09A34AF7733926D184--