Re: Sweet Honey in the Rock

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

We have "Gotta Make This Journey" (Women Make Movies, 1984) in our
collection. It's still in the Women Make Movies catalog:
http://www.wmm.com/

Produced by Michelle Parkerson
Directed by Joseph Camp
1983
58 minutes
Color, Video
Rental video $75.00
VHS Sale $295.00
Order # W99358

There may be something more recent, but this is a classic. -- Kris

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Judie Porter wrote:

> Hello
> I have a request for a video of Sweet Honey in the Rock, but cannot even
> find evidence that one exists. Do they have a video, and if so, where could
> I buy it?
> Thanks
> Judith Porter
> Supervisor, Media Services, Portsmouth Schools RI

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405