Re: looking for two general videos

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

--------------BEEBE665838ED49D95043DD8

Depending on whether you are looking for "theater" as in how plays have been
produced over the ages or "drama" as in the plays themselves, Films for the
Humanities has numerous titles:
History of Drama (10 volumes)
A Search for an American Voice in Theater (6 volumes)
Changing Stages: 100 Years of Theater (6 volumes) - this series is airing as
we speak on PBS, and may be available as home video too from PBS or WGBH; I
seem to recall on off-air sales pitch at the end of the broadcast.
You can check current availability and prices at www.films.com, or (800)
257-5126.

I'll defer to someone who specializes in history programs re Russia.

--
John Holland
Media Express

--------------BEEBE665838ED49D95043DD8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Depending on whether you are looking for "theater" as in how plays have been produced over the ages or "drama" as in the plays themselves, Films for the Humanities has numerous titles: