Re: film preservation

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

Also try University of Rochester Image Preservation Center - I'm sure
this name is off but it's there in some form. I understood it to be a
joint project of Kodak and the University to study image preservation
and develop guidelines and perfect preservation processes, especially of
images on coated stock - nitrate, poly, estar, paper et al.

Mark Richie