RE: Searching for "It didn't have to happen"

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

The person who might know something about the dispositon of the
International Film Bureau films is Ron Sigler, though the news will
probably be that the films are in limbo. Gary or Kris or other VRT
honchos, do you have Ron's # or e-mail??

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
400 Cathedral St. web: http://www.pratt.lib.md.us/slrc/sas
Baltimore, MD 21201