Medea

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, the Lars von Trier version of MEDEA has never and probably
never will be released in the U.S.; it only showed on a cable channel. The
reason is that the original contracts with the actors never included
anything beyond television.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services