RE: Searching for "It didn't have to happen"

Stuckwish, Chris (cstuckwish@mail.jefferson.lib.la.us)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

According to the 1991 ed of the FILM AND VIDEO FINDER, IT DIDN'T HAVE TO
HAPPEN, 13 min, 1954. "Illustrates how the careless worker who scorns
safety devices on modern machinery endangers not only his own life but also
the lives of his fellow workers".

Produced by : Crawley Films, LTD Distributed by: International
Film Bureau
19 Fairmont Ave. 332 S. Michigan
Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Chicago, IL
60604-4382

(800)432-2241/(312)427-4545

The toll free number doesn't work and I couldn't find a listing for the
IFB thru internet phone directories. My last communication from them was
sept '95. Probably defunct, but if you go or know anyone connected with the
National Film & Video Market which should be coming up in the next month or
so, they might know where IFB is or who's handling their titles.

Scorning safety devices and fellow workers must stop.