Re: Fwd: Bruce Conner again

Jane Agee (Jane_Agee@valhalla.oit.duke.edu)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

Let me chime in here. We've been trying to secure Bruce Connor films on
video for several years. I talked with Canyon a few weeks ago and was told
that the VHS anthologies were not available any longer, and they never sold
these to educational institutions - home only. You can rent the 16mm
format, or buy. Usually the titles are available for sale on 16mm film,
but it goes to Bruce Connor who handles the production and availability.
Sorry this isn't better news. We too have a prof that wanted "A Movie"
placed on reserve and is making do with a group showing of the 16mm film.
Best, Jane

Gary Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>@library.berkeley.edu on
09/06/2001 11:28:46 AM

Please respond to videolib@library.berkeley.edu