Re: Astitva and 1947: earth

sarala blar (saraladwr@yahoo.com)
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Diane, I have a copy of the movie "Astitva"
It is a dvd. here is the address in artesia.Raaga
18625 south pioneer blvd, Artesia, Ca90701
Ph.#562-865-6070
Most of the indian movies are home use only. you can
check with Arun at raaga. The second movie "earth'
released in later part of 80's or early 90's acted by
shabana azmi. Is this the one you are looking? please
let me know or ask Arun. He supplies all indian movies
for our libraries. sarala