Re: the spirit of 1976

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:02:51 -0700 (PDT)

Since it's an old RKO short, it's owned by Turner; you'd probably have to
work your way through a major corporate jungle to see if you could obtain
a copy or even to see if they were broadcasting it as a filler. Maybe
Jessica or someone more knowledgeable than I can give ou a contact number.

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
400 Cathedral St. web: http://www.pratt.lib.md.us/slrc/sas
Baltimore, MD 21201