Re: The Numbers Game

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

Facets carries this title but only as a part of a complete set called "Life
by the Numbers", if you're interested. It is in stock and ready to ship
immediately. Please see description below.

"Life by the Numbers"

A captivating and informative series that explores the essential part
mathematics plays in every part of our lives. From the smallest
micro-organisms to the planets and stars, these programs show how numbers
fill our very existence. Volume 1: Seeing is Believing--Special Effects,
volume 2: The Numbers Game--Sports, volume 3: Patterns of Nature--Biology,
volume 4: Chances of a Lifetime--Probability, volume 5: Shape of the
World--Exploration, volume 6: A New Age--Information Age, volume 7: Making a
Difference--Education. Hosted by Danny Glover. Seven-volume set, 60 minutes
per tape.

VHS: S38193 $119.95
IN STOCK - Will ship within 24 hours.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:26 AM 8/31/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I need help locating the above video. The professor says it's about the
>importance of math in sports. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in
>advance.
>
>Pamela Sue Reeves
>preeves@uwyo.edu
>University of Wyoming
>Audio Visual Services
>P.O. Box 3273
>Laramie, WY 82071
>(307)766-3184
>http://www-lib.uwyo.edu/db/av/
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
><HTML>
><HEAD>
><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.4712.0">
><TITLE>The Numbers Game</TITLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY>
><!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->
>
><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I need help locating the above video.&nbsp;
The professor says it's about the importance of math in sports.&nbsp; Any
help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.</FONT></P>

HREF="http://www-lib.uwyo.edu/db/av/">http://www-lib.uwyo.edu/db/av/</A></FONT>
></P>
>
></BODY>
></HTML>

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org