Re: Video Purchase Info - Berlin Alexanderplatz

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

Facets does indeed have "Berlin Alexanderplatz" for rent. For more info you
may contact our Rentals Dept at 800-532-2387, or by e-mail at
(rentals@facets.org).

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:14 PM 8/30/01 -0700, you wrote:
>This is long out of print, but Facets may still have it available for rental.
>
>Terri Summey wrote:
>
>> I am new to ordering media. I have a faculty member that has requested
the title "Berlin Alexanderplatz" by Rainer Fassbinder. It is distributed
by MGM/UA Home Video. Any ideas on where I can obtain this film? I have
checked the MGM/UA site to no avail.

>> Terri Summey
>>
>> Terri Summey
>> Associate Professor
>> Program Coordinator for Distance Services, Collection Development, and
Webmaster
>> W. A. White Library
>> Emporia State University
>> 1200 Commercial - Box 4051
>> Emporia KS 66801
>> summeyte@emporia.edu
>> (620)341-5058
>
>--
>John Holland
>Media Express
>Chicago Public Library
>(312) 747-4100

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org