Re: spanish dvd titles

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Here are some of the Spanish DVD titles available at Facets. Complete
descriptions for each title are available at Facets on-line catalog at
(www.facets.org) as well as in our Catalog #15 and our Spanish & Latin
American Video Catalog. You may also simply call and ask (my contact info is
listed below) and I'll be glad to tell you about any of the titles listed,
as well as any of the other Spanish/Latin American DVDs that we carry.

DVD TITLES:

All About My Mother
Amic/Amat (Beloved/Friend)
Anguish
Autumn Sun
Bitter Sugar
Butterfly
Celos (Jealousy)
Cuba: The Forgotten Island
Don't Tell Anyone
Fando & Lis
The First Night of My Life
Goya in Bordeaux
The Grandfather
How to be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt
I Am Cuba
In the Country Where Nothing Happens
Life According to Muriel
Live Flesh
Love Can Seriously Damage Your Health
Mareria
Midaq Alley
The Official Story
Outrage
Paradise Under the Stars
Place Without Limits
Ratas, Ratores, Rateros
The Road (El Camino)
Running Out of Time
Secrets of the Heart
Tango
Thesis
Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down
Tierra
Who the Hell is Juliette?
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 11:28 AM 8/29/01 -0700, you wrote:

>greetings videolibers, I need help to select spanish
>dvd titles from facets or any other catalog. since i
>don't know which one to select for the public library.
>can someone help me in this. Thank you in advance. Sarala

>Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
>http://im.yahoo.com

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org