Re: spanish dvd titles

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Are you looking for DVD's from Spanish speaking countries or do you need
DVD's with Spanish language soundtracks?
Many American titles come with alternate soundtracks (usuually Spanish or
French). One title like this is It's a Wonderful Life. You can usually
find out if there are alternate soundtracks by looking under technical
information or special features at a site like Amazon.com.

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
400 Cathedral St. web: http://www.pratt.lib.md.us/slrc/sas
Baltimore, MD 21201