RE: spanish dvd titles

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

Until just recently, there were almost no Spanish language dvds available in
this country. We only have a few: All About My Mother, Butterfly, Kika, etc.
A check of Ken Crane's/DVD Planet Web site, however, lists about forty or
fifty Spanish-language dvds that -- although not available yet -- can be
preordered. Check the site out: it's http://www.kencranes.com/ and select
Search from the top bar, then dvd and Spanish language.