Re: spanish dvd titles

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sarala,

I'd be glad to help out, of course. About how many titles were you thinking
of selecting? Also, please let me know if you need any catalogs
(specifically the latest edition of our Spanish & Latin American Video
Catalog) to help with your research.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 11:28 AM 8/29/01 -0700, you wrote:

>greetings videolibers, I need help to select spanish
>dvd titles from facets or any other catalog. since i
>don't know which one to select for the public library.
>can someone help me in this. Thank you in advance. Sarala

>Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
>http://im.yahoo.com

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org