RE: another doozy

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

The first video may be called "Mending Ways: The Canela Indians of Brazil",
and is available from Films for the Humanities for $149; the second may be
from the Ancient Mysteries series, titled "Ancient Mysteries:Voodoo!",
produced in 1996 by A&E- I don't believe it's available any longer: Facets
has some of this series but not this one.
Patty
Patricia Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center